At Solid, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Solid is one of the most complex technology products in the fintech industry. We are constantly developing our e-payment ecosystem which consists of more than 50 services.
Where we are now:
• A unified payments platform
• 50+ payment methods in one suite
• 15m+ transactions per month
• 100+ companies went global thanks to Solid
• 170% annual growth
We are looking for a senior engineering leader with great product sense to lead an amazing team of engineers as we scale for continued growth. You will develop a vision for the team, and generate an engineering roadmap to deliver on multiple product and engineering initiatives.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to advise and shape the broader future of the engineering team path at Solid.
What you will do:
- Make sure our engineering team delivers elegant solutions that scale
- Constantly improve and shape internal processes and procedures that boost our product development and further innovation
- Hire, grow, and retain top engineering talent
- Strengthen the engineering culture at Solid
- Understand the business and build domain expertise in functions relevant to your area of responsibility
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Experience building complex web or SaaS products using Java or Kotlin
- Experience leading engineering teams while going through internal processes transformation and optimization
- Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in Finance or Payments products
- Knowledge of Go
- Being an active networker contributing to engineering community on a constant basis
Feels like a perfect match already? Get in contact with us in LinkedIn:
Talent Officer, Olesia Tasyts
What we offer:
Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
The product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solid is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solid, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solid has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally. We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of.
Are you in?