Solidgate is an online payments product (B2B). We build a state-of-the-art PayTech helping businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with — and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
- offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
- 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
- 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
- 120 team members
- PCI DSS Level 1 provider
- № 1 employer (according to DOU)
Solidgate Stands with Ukraine! Solidgate created the Payment Link, so that Charity Foundations can accept payments swiftly in any currency. We are proud to be partners with KOLO and “Повернись живим”.
With Solidgate’s Business Development team you will work in a dynamic growth team to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy. You'll build and maintain relationships with world-class partners, work with modern technology and passionate colleagues.
As a Business Development Manager you will play an important role in taking Solidgate to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results!
Key responsibilities include:
- establishing, negotiating, and executing long term partner agreements;
- managing partner relationships (banks, payment service providers, payment systems) and promoting our key interests;
- working closely with our Product Development to bring new services to life;
- working closely with our Legal Team in order to enable or amend contract provisions;
- performing market research and industry analysis (pricing & commercial terms analysis).
Key skills and qualifications include:
- 2+ years of proven experience in business development;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- market research & presentation skills;
- excellent listening and negotiation abilities;
- demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member;
- Advanced level of English is a must.
Will be an advantage:
- experience with payments/payment services;
- knowledge of Tableau;
- experience of crisis communication.
Feels like a perfect match already?
- PayTech — fast-growing industry
- Back-end-driven product with complex logic, architecture, and modern stack (Golang, Java, Kotlin, React, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS)
- the opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe)
- challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics — here, you can propose and implement
- a team united by a common goal, vision, and values
- opportunity for development and growth, a personal career plan for each employee
Competitive corporate benefits:
- health insurance and corporate doctor
- free snacks, breakfasts, and lunches in the office
- full coverage of professional training (courses, conferences, certifications)
- performance review twice a year
- sports compensation
- competitive salary
- the ability to work remotely
Screening with a recruiter, an interview with a hiring manager, a test task, and a final interview with the CEO.
📩If you want to become part of our team, send your СV right now, and we will contact you.