Solidgate is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions that help businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with - and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
– offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
– 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
– 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
– 120 team members
– PCI DSS Level 1 provider
– №1 employer (Ukrainian DOU version)
We are looking for an energetic and talented Recruiter, who will be responsible for identifying and attracting the strongest candidates on the market to our team.
– Fintech - fast-growing industry
– Back-end driven product with complex logic, architecture, and modern stack (Golang, Java, Kotlin, React, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS)
– the opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe)
– challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics, here you can propose and implement
– a team that burns with a common goal, has a common vision and values
– opportunity for development and growth, personal career plan for each employee
Your zones of responsibility:
— Being a recruitment process owner and manage recruitment operations;
— Deliver a smooth recruitment process and presenting strong candidates to the team;
— Full-cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates with hiring managers, offer negotiations;
— Taking part in Employer Branding activities.
Your hard skills:
— 4+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment (from sourcing stage to offer accepted status);
— Experience at mentoring junior colleagues;
— Good understanding of IT labor market;
— Great sourcing skills and ability to establish a rapport with candidates;
— Ability to conduct interviews and guide both hiring managers and candidates through it;
— Strong Intermediate or higher level of English.
Your soft skills:
— Ability to develop and maintain strong and long-term relations with hiring managers and candidates
— Outstanding communication skills and positivity :)
— Result orientation and attention to detail
Currently, Solidgate has 120+ employees, and we continue to search for the “perfect match”. Let's make the world better and do it from Ukraine!
Competitive corporate benefits:
— health insurance and corporate doctor
— free lunches in the office
— full coverage of professional training (courses, meetups, certifications)
— performance review twice a year
— sports compensation
— competitive salary
— the ability to work remotely
— Apple equipment
If you want to become part of our team, send your resume right now and we will contact you!