At Solidgate, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where we are now:
• A unified payments platform
• 50+ payment methods in one suite
• 15m+ transactions per month
• 100+ companies went global thanks to Solidgate
• 170% annual growth
With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solidgate, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
We are looking for a responsible, communicative Support Agent who will strengthen our support team and maintain our technical support satisfaction rate.
With us, you will:
• not have routine monotonous tasks;
• learn all the nuances of the payment world;
• work on a serious B2B product;
• become an excellent specialist in a complex field.
What you will do:
• respond to all basic L1 support requests;
• compliance with SLA;
• respond quickly and provide feedback from merchants/customers;
• monitor recurring questions and recommend necessary articles in the knowledge base.
We’re looking for someone who has:
• 1 year of experience in customer support;
• analytical skills;
• ability to prioritize tasks and requests;
• Proficiency in English at the Upper-Intermediate level.
Will be an advantage:
• basic knowledge of SQL.
What we offer:
Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
Product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solidgate is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solidgate, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solidgate has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally.
We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours with the ability to work remotely or in the office, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of. Are you in?