At Solidgate, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where we are now:
• A unified payments platform
• 50+ payment methods in one suite
• 15m+ transactions per month
• 100+ companies went global thanks to Solid
• 170% annual growth
With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solid, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
We are looking for an initiative Billing Operations Specialist who will dive into the internal processes of Solid and is ready to optimize it so that our customers receive the best payment solution on the market.
What you will do:
• Supporting the ongoing process of merchants’ technical onboarding;
• Maintaining the process of chargeback management;
• Setting up the merchant accounts as the part of chargeback prevention process;
• Communicating with the acquirers regarding fraud prevention activities and responding to the incoming notifications;
• Detecting and eliminating anomalies in the payment workflow.
• Receiving information from the Sales or Business Development team in order to adjust it to operational needs.
• Academic education with a specialization in Economics/Finance/Analytics or relevant field;
• 0,5+ years of experience in finance/accounting/audit;
• Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required.
• Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Will be an advantage:
• Experience in billing support department;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Experience working with Tableau.
What we offer:
Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
The product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solid is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solid, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solid has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally.
We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of.
Are you in?