Solidgate is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions that help businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with – and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
– offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
– 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
– 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
– 120+ team members
– PCI DSS Level 1 provider
– №1 employer (Ukrainian DOU version)
Are you tired of being just another cog in the recruitment machine? Are you ready to lead the pack and take your recruitment skills to new heights? Then don't hesitate, let’s start talking about your opportunity to build a world-class recruitment team here!
As the Recruitment Lead, you'll have the opportunity to shake things up, lead a team of fellow recruitment enthusiasts, and build relationships with key stakeholders. And let's be real, who doesn't love a good spreadsheet and recruitment data analysis? 😉
– Fintech - fast-growing industry
– Back-end driven product with complex logic, architecture, and modern stack (Golang, Java, Kotlin, React, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS)
– the opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe)
– challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics, here you can propose and implement
– a team that burns with a common goal, has a common vision and values
– opportunity for development and growth, personal career plan for each employee
Your zones of responsibility:
– Set and achieve strategic hiring goals;
– Create and execute hiring strategies, both domestically and internationally;
– Lead and mentor a team to reach their full potential;
– Manage recruitment metrics and progress reporting;
– Close critical and senior level positions through targeted headhunting;
–Continuously improve recruitment processes and tools for optimal performance and candidate experience.
Your hard skills:
– 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in IT;
– Proven leadership experience – at least 1+ year of management or mentorship of junior team members;
– Good analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to recruitment metrics and analytics;
– Proficient in various sourcing tools and platforms;
– Strong ability to establish relationships with business leaders, enabling identification and fulfillment of their talent needs;
– Experience in creating efficient recruitment methods and processes.
Your soft skills:
– Creative and result-oriented mindset with the ability to improve processes and generate new ideas;
– Proven capability to effectively collaborate with business leaders and senior management to achieve recruitment goals;
– Proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and producing high quality work;
– Great communication and presentation skills.
Our goal is not only to hit recruitment targets, it’s about finding the ideal team members and working together to build an exceptional fintech product!
Competitive corporate benefits:
— health insurance and corporate doctor
— free lunches in the office
— full coverage of professional training (courses, meetups, certifications)
— performance review twice a year
— sports compensation
— competitive salary
— the ability to work remotely
— Apple equipment
If you believe we're a perfect fit, why wait any longer?
Send your CV today and let's start discussing your future career in a company that creates “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions for internet businesses all over the world.