Solidgate is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with — and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. Likewise, we believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy!
- № 1 employer (according to DOU);
- Offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus;
- 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU);
- 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs);
- 130+ team members;
- PCI DSS Level 1 provider.
We are looking for an experienced System/Business Analyst to join our Integrations Team.
You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing the requirements for integrations with providers and stakeholder requests to receive the high-quality product delivered by the Integrations team. Also, you are expected to provide standards and implement best practices among a team of system analysts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement best practices into the business analysis process across the team;
- Collaborate with both internal and external providers to launch the integrations;
- Produce business and functional requirements, as well as input into technical requirements;
- Work closely with the engineers inside the service-scrum team to achieve desired results;
- Highlight, report, and handle project risks & issues.
Key skills and qualifications include:
- 3+ years of BA experience;
- A track record of working with APIs and relational and non-relational databases (SQL experience);
- Proficiency in UML diagrams and business process modeling, understanding of SDLC;
- Practical experience in gathering and analyzing requirements, as well as writing and managing the life cycle of technical documentation;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills;
- English level — Upper-Intermediate(B2) or higher.
Would be a plus:
- BA certification;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Lucidchart, Git;
- Experience working in product companies with many integrations or complex systems (Advertising, Fintech, Logistics, Banking domains).
- Experience in leadership or mentoring.
- Fintech — a fast-growing industry;
- Back-end-driven product with complex logic, architecture, and modern stack (Golang, Java, Kotlin, React, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS);
- The opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe);
- Challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics — here, you can propose and implement;
- A team united by a common goal, vision, and values;
- Opportunity for development and growth, a personal career plan for each employee.
Competitive corporate benefits:
- Health insurance and corporate doctor;
- Free snacks, breakfasts, and lunches in the office;
- Full coverage of professional training (courses, conferences, certifications);
- Performance review twice a year;
- Sports compensation;
- Competitive salary;
- The ability to work remotely;
- Apple equipment.
- Intro call with a recruiter;
- Technical interview with a Hiring manager;
- Test task;
- Final interview with CPO.
With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solidgate, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
Feels like a perfect match already?
📩Send your CV right now, and we will contact you.