Solidgate is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with — and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
- offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
- 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
- 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
- 120 team members
- PCI DSS Level 1 provider
- № 1 employer (according to DOU)
Solidgate is an IT product company that creates “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions for internet businesses all over the world. Solidgate products enable global businesses and build the economic infrastructure for the internet economy.
Solidgate Stands with Ukraine! Solidgate created the Payment Link, so that Charity Foundations can accept payments swiftly in any currency. We are proud to be partners with KOLO and “Повернись живим”.
Currently, Solidgate has 120+ employees, and we continue to search for the “perfect match”. Let’s make the world better and do it from Ukraine!
We are searching for a Risk/Compliance Manager to structure and improve risk processes within the Risk/Compliance department.
What will you do:
- structure and improve the risk assessment and monitoring processes;
- play an active role in the ongoing monitoring of existing client portfolio;
- assess high-risk clients whether at onboarding, as part of regular reviews or during trigger events, delivering well-justified recommendations and ensuring these are being supervised accordingly;
- investigate and where required, call out any major compliance concerns to Management, recommend remediation actions and improve existing processes accordingly;
- maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats, investigating and assessing potential risks and taking appropriate steps to mitigate it;
- update AML/CTF risk classifications and assessing new products/activities risk exposure;
- partner with key stakeholders to develop and implement standards, processes, programs, and best practices related to risk management;
- operate the KYC & merchant onboarding processes.
Check our video lectures (1st video, 2nd video) to catch a glimpse of payment processing compliance.
Our expectations from the candidate:
- 3+ years of professional experience in similar position;
- higher education in law, economics, finance, or another relevant area for the financial sector and risk/compliance;
- advanced level of English;
- knowledge of the FinTech environment.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in similar roles with robust knowledge on Compliance and Risk topics around KYC, AML/CFT, Sanctions, Screening, Audit or Consulting within the Financial Services industry;
- ACAMS certificate.
Feel free to contact our Recruiter Maryna on any matters arise (Telegram — @Maryna_Postrygan).
Competitive corporate benefits:
- health insurance and corporate doctor
- free snacks, breakfasts, and lunches in the office
- full coverage of professional training (courses, conferences, certifications)
- performance review twice a year
- sports compensation
- competitive salary
- the ability to work remotely
- Apple equipment
Screening with a recruiter, an interview with a hiring manager, a test task, and a final interview with the CEO. If you want to become part of our team, send your resume right now, and we will contact you.